About The Health Lottery
The Health Lottery is a bit unique when it comes to the sites that are currently offered. It is not a national lottery, but it’s a collection of 12 local lotteries within The UK. Each one of these takes turns participating in the draw to split up the shares across different areas. Portions of the money go to supporting various local projects to help communities. The site is limited to one lottery and instant win/scratch games.
Where The Health Lottery is Based: The UK.
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Deposit: £1
How The Health Lottery Works
Setting up an account and beginning to play is fairly simple and straightforward like most lottery sites. To redeem winnings of a prize of up to £2,000, winnings will be paid automatically to your account. For any prize of £2,000 or more, players will need to call 0844 375 55 55 to speak with a Winner Adviser who will arrange collection. Please note that callers to The Health Lottery’s Winner Adviser number will incur a 7p per minute charge plus the phone provider’s access charge. Mega Raffle winners must also call the number above between 0900-17300 between Monday to Saturday.
Here’s how players can get started on the site:
- Set up an account by using the “Register” button at the top right corner of the site.
- You will need to provide an email address, password, first and last name, date of birth, address, and phone number.
- Confirm your account.
- Click on “Play” in the navigation menu.
- Choose the number of lines you want to play.
- Decide on what numbers you want or use the automatic selection.
- Pick the draws you want to play.
- You have the option to play continuously for up to 8 weeks.
- “Play Now”
- Should you win of any prize up to £2,000, you will receive an automatic payment to your account. For prizes £2,000 and up, please follow the instructions above and call The Health Lottery’s customer service line to arrange collection.
What Lotteries Can You Play on The Health Lottery?
Lottoland also has virtual casino and table games. They have a variety of slot games including some from NetEnt and Yggdrasil Gaming. They have classics such as Starburst and newer ones like Spartacus.
There is also a selection of virtual table games including classics like roulette, blackjack, baccarat stud poker, and casino hold ‘em poker. Aside from the virtual table, players can also engage with a live dealer to provide a more immersive experience.
What Lotteries Can You Play on Lottoland?
The Health Lottery is quite limited in its selection of lotteries and doesn’t feature international jackpots such as US Powerball or Mega Millions. The site offers just one main lotto at a time, with five weekly draws on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Each week, the draw comes from a different regional community interest company that receives the funds and portions that go to support causes.
The Health Lottery offers:
- The Main Lottery, with draws according to the schedule above.
- QuickWin, with draws every three minutes.
- Instant Win Online Games such as classic casino games (Blackjack, Roulette, etc.)
- Scratch Games
The lottery that they run has a guaranteed jackpot of £25,000, and each play enters you into a monthly raffle for £250,000.
What Scratch Card Games Can You Play on The Health Lottery?
The Health Lottery offers scratch card games with prizes up to £77,777. Some of them with the highest prizes include 7Up! 7 in 1 Bundle (£77,777, 1.16 odds) and Diamond (£25,000, 2.80 odds). They have a total of 16 different scratch card games with a variety of different themes.
The Health Lottery and Lottery Jackpots
The biggest jackpot of £250,000 comes from the Mega Raffle, which comes as a raffle code on a Health Lottery ticket.
The Health Lottery Pros & Cons
What Customers Like About The Health Lottery:
- Small amounts (starting at just £1) to play
- A portion of the money goes to supporting charitable causes throughout The UK.
- Many promo deals
What Customers Don’t Like:
- Unresponsive customer service
- Complicated withdrawal process for larger amounts
- Small winnings